Wednesday, July 8, 2009

YooHoo~!

Yeah~~! I finally finish all my assignment~~~~ So i can sleep during the exam and give blank paper since i still have marks from the assignment~~~LaLaLa~~~ (kidding, don't do this at exam).
Ouh~~~ What a pain in the last two weeks & also this week. Facing the com everyday just doing the assignment. Luckily my brother is using my com on saturday and sunday (his laptop wire burn, no electric supply to the laptop, so he have to use mine), then i have a reason for myself that not to do the assignment. kekekeke~~~ If not i really gone crazy. Really miss my day in secondary school..... playing online game all the time.
Next week will be the practical exam week. I was shock when i heard this, i though it will be in the exam week not in the 14 week . Well, i am ready for this.
Semester 1 is gonna end soon..... Planning to make moose cream during the sem holiday by using this ingredient : "tau fu fa", melted cooking chocolate, and vanilla extract. My mom learned this in the television program, it sounds interesting. I told my friends when we waiting for the class. Everyone is "yer, yer,yer", it seem like they don't really like "tau fu fa" (or with chocolate?).

No comments:

Post a Comment