Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy~Happy~ No.3

Wahahahahah~~~~~~ I finally got the permission to dye my hair from my mom(used some trick again~~~)!!!!! So we(me and my brother) go to trim and dye our hair~~~ Maybe this will be the last chance to dye my hair......T_T (my dad not allow), so i have to think about the colour seriously. At the end, i decided the red cili colour~~~~ However, my brother decided bleach then blue! Then we notice........RED & BLUE! My mom also ask us to take picture~~~ funny~~~
I will try my best to plan to dye my hair again! kekekekekeke~~~ Maybe one year after(who knows?). So here the picture~~~

Bye Bye~ my hair~

Bye Bye~ my hair~

My brother~ hair bleaching~ look like a cosplayer~

Complete~

RED & BLUE! FIRE & WATER!
Do we look alike?

Hmmm....... what colour next??? I wish for blonde~

No comments:

Post a Comment