Thursday, July 2, 2009

~~~ Group Presentation ~~~

Today is the Business Communication Group Presentation Day....
Don't know why, i woke up at 4 am something this morning(midnight?)!
Omigosh!? This is the most craziest day in my life! I never wake up at this time before by myself!!!
Maybe i sleep a lot yesterday? (absent from class yesterday, feeling not well).
Well..... Whatever!!! I can play my game before going to class!!!^^
Okay! I will not mention anything about the presentation. It's a long story and also some happy and sad memories.... Thanks my "gun yam" that my lecturer is happy with our presentation because i scare we doing the wrong topic. Thanks to the group member also, thanks for their cooperation. Group picture↑ Cheese~~. Although a bad comment coming out, that is we're not enough demo. Never mind, Lecturer happy~~~ We happy~~~
Okay!!! Is time to continue my next assignment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment