Friday, July 27, 2012

Taiwan Study Trip ~Departure Day aka Day1~

Okay! First thing to say here! I reached Taiwan safety~!!!
My family and some of my friends know this coz I already post a photo on facebook.
Still, I need to say it here~ 
Oh ya, another 2 of my friend are joining too. 
So total 3 of us.
This is the photo I took when we reach the airport.


Something curious me that, why are the people from China stick very close to us while we were queuing up at the immigration. Don't you feel any uncomfortable at all? weird...
We didn't spend much time at the airport.
We're tired, so we took a taxi and straight away go to the dorm.
The dorm we're staying now is 4 people per room and we sharing bathroom with other room.
Will change to a room that own a private bathroom this Sunday.
Then we had maggi mee for dinner coz our dorm is too rural and very far from shop.
Our school locate more like a factory place.
And the bed mattress is super thin!!! crazy...
So I don't plan to continue studying bread making course here.


This is my first time away from home for so long(coz may stay for half year) and also my first time staying in dorm.
But don't know why, I didn't feel excited at all. Not like the time I'm going to participate youth camp exchange last year.
And it's totally opposite. I became worried and feel homesick and think that something bad may happen... before the departure day...-.-"
I didn't tell this to my family, scare they laugh at me. lol!

Okay. That's all for ~Departure Day aka Day1~
Although I blog this on 4 August 2012, but I will change the date to the day so you won't confuse.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment