Tuesday, July 10, 2012

...... Cake

Heheheh~ long time didn't update my blog.
& I seldom blog about my personal life, coz everyday gaming Final Fantasy type 0(need 1000000SPP!!! for multiple player...)
So if something special to blog, that would be making cakes.

Okay, back to topic.
This cake request is from my brother. 
I want to make a Dota design at first since my brother's friend they like Dota.
But u know.... Dota graphic is very nice.
& someone else suggest other design.
So I made this.

Cake : Chocolate
Topping : Butter Cream
Picture : Royal Icing
& alcohol chocolate for deco~!

The side.

Well I choose this picture by purpose!!!
(coz of the bikini~!)

Hahahah~! I can't believe I made this design!
I seriously need to wash my eyes XD!!!
This is the birthday boy~!

Well, I should make the picture a bit bigger so the cake will not look empty.
& the cake mix I bought this time was not tasty at all. 
Need to search for a nice chocolate cake recipe next time. 
That's all for this post. 
Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment