Sunday, May 16, 2010

My 2010 Birthday


It's my 19th Birthday! Yea~

Well, actually I'm joining my college's friend to sunway lagoon at the morning, I can't go because of pms-.- haihzzzz..... I'm so so so sorry to them TwT. Then, I'm going to Korean BBQ with my best friends + my brother(I'm learning to drive his car.....)at night. Lol! Many funny things happen after that. & my friends gift me Rainie Yang limited edition album as my present. I was shock, coz the box is so big and I'm gonna buy her album later & this is my 1st chinese album. We're going home after this, my friends come to stay a night. Li Lian gift me headphone as my present when we reach home. Then we're going for a night walk.

Cheers!

At the park near my house

Me-.-

Rainie Yang box cover
from Sook Huei, Joe Wai, & Yee Ting

box back side

Album cover

Inside album

Inside album

photo frame

photo

free fan

free fan (another side)

Headphone
from li lian

Another day(16.5.2010) my brother gift me PS3 game, Bayonetta. He say he keep this under my pillow, but I didnt feel anything when I'm sleeping. lol

PS3 game, Bayonetta
from brother

back

inside

Thank You Guys Very Much!!! For giving me such awesome birthday memory.

& u guys always left something at my house, like sook huei forgot to bring her jacket, joe forgot to bring his towel.-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment