Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tohoshiki Fair + Bowling

Arrive at KLCC at 11.30am something with Li Lien, then we head to Kinokuniya because of the Tohoshiki Fair. & you know what? It give a really big disappointed to me even though I'm not their fans. I thought they will have a small booth with people in charge of it, and maybe selling their CDs and other stuff. It totally no! It just a really small cabinet & on top of the cabinet stick a "paper?" with "Tohoshiki Fair 1st-31st May 2010" & magazines then that's all. Here some picture, my friend call me to take for her.





After this, there still have some time for next gathering, so we head to Isetan. I heard there are some nice tart at the bakery shop inside the Isetan from Li Lien, then I choose a peach tart(i don't like strawberry) & Li Lien choose a strawberry tart. Someone buy all the peach tart after we paying the bill! It is so close! Before we going back to Petaling Street, we snap some of these photo outside the Isetan. It's nice for us. heheh.




We meet up with Joe Wai then we have lunch at BBQ Plaza(my mom joining also). After this, we're going to play bowling. I go there quite some time, but today is the 1st time I see the staff checking people wether they wearing any sock or not.

We can't wear bowling shoe in toilet.
& this look so weird(shoe with socks). lol

No comments:

Post a Comment