Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yaho!

I got a very great feeling that I have to continue doing my clay when I wake up this morning, something like I'll regret if I stop doing this! Then I try to talk to my mom when we going to Street Petaling, and yes! she approve~! Of coz, I can't push myself and have to rest more.

After this, my mom saw a very nice shirt at Factory Outlet in Street Petaling, and I bought it. You know how much it cost? It RM99 for a normal T-shirt with full of pictures and some of the parts full of crystal! The crystal is not real, it's the one we use for nail and handphone decoration. Because of the price, my mom call me to buy a normal T-shirt with some pictures and I'll stick the crystals on it. yea~ have to do some tricks so that the crystal will not fall off from the shirt. If possible, then I can sell online!

No comments:

Post a Comment