Monday, January 18, 2010

黒いニュース と 白いニュース BlackNews&WhiteNews

黒いニュース : Will be stop doing any clay for a while to fix my back>.<(close for CNY XD!!!) Hmm....... I think I'll be back mostly after Chinese New Year(depends on my back condition). & I'll be less sitting in front of the computer, sob....sob.........

白いニュース : I just opened a blog for my clay business. It's under renovation. The link will be announce once the blog is official open. nervous! Oh! I still haven register a banking account at Maybank and have to study more about how to post my product to ppl~ heheheh~

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nop, she telling me to continue after CNY~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. @@ macam very serious..?!

    Anyhoo got your clay from your bro yest. Thanks alot! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ok now, but my dad & mom are worry about me. I want to go participate youth exchange, so be "guai guai lui" 1st ^^

    ReplyDelete