Tuesday, August 11, 2009

~Sem Break & Sem II~

Time running out fast... I already in the 2nd day of my Sem II Course.......Just think of it, I really did nothing in my Sem Break, except joining my friends singK{1 day} and clean my old old house(the people are moving out){1 day}..... What a waste!!! I want my Holiday back T_T!!!!
Good News : Really happy they canceling the class on thursday because of the food fair. Food Fair Here I Come!!!! wakakakakak
Bad News : The schedule keep on changing... Now we had is the third schedule and the most worstest schedule we ever had! We only have half a hour break for lunch on tuesday, some more we have practical afterward! Also, are we coming to computing class for only 1 hour on Thursday then going back??? HELL NO!!! Hope they change the time again!

No comments:

Post a Comment