Wednesday, August 12, 2009

~Car Accident~

I had a small car accident near my house today when i going to my class....... I quickly call up my dad when i hit that fellow car because i don't know what to do..... OMG! That stupid fellow said "there still have a distance when i see your car" and trying to blame i'm the one who is wrong! This is my road not your road! And i saw you never look at my side then you just cross the road! If there still have distance, why i will hit your car?? YOu MORON!!! My dad told me not to argue with him and we're not paying to each other..... damn you lucky! 男人老狗 "lam yan lou gau"*cantonese*! Bully me!
Wahahahahah! I fell very happy coz i'm the one who hit that moron car! Feel a bit pity for my car although there are many art that i made before...

This is the my art i made today...

1st art in my 1st day of driving my car~~~still in secondary school(September 05,2008 Friday)

2 comments:

  1. omg!!! lucky you're alright.

    next time you take his pic then show me
    i know people...wkakakakak!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya! i forgot to take his picture.....

    ReplyDelete