Sunday, May 27, 2012

~My 21st Birthday Cake & Celebration~

My birthday party had already passed 2 weeks ago.
Haha~! Sorry for the late post. 
As I mentioned on the previous post, I make my own birthday cake.
Most of the people order a key cake for their 21st Birthday.
I want something different so I Made This~!!!

~A Golden Love Lock~
Cake : Moist Chocolate Cake
Ingredient : Fondant, Royal Icing, Dusting Powder, Coloring.

(This photo edited by using Iphone App and posted on Instagram.)
(A big different =.=") 

Actually, I don't really like love shape.
But square lock is a bit normal & round lock is not that nice.
So I choose love shape, at the end....

And photos below are the design I planed at first, also the moment while I got stuck....
Not really satisfy with the color.....
There's a ribbon at the side.
Both cake & ribbon's color are almost the same, so it's a bit hard to see.
I removed it after I plan to dust all the cake with dusting powder. 
But the scar that ribbon left behind make the side a bit rough TwT
I think no one noticed? hahah~



~Family Photo~
Received Key from Parents






That's all for the post, 
~My 21st Birthday Cake & Celebration~
Thank You for those who attended the party.
I really had fun~!
This is the 1st time I got drunk.
Don't know what happen after that >.<"


No comments:

Post a Comment