Saturday, January 21, 2012

Why?!

It's been a while, since I went to sunway lagoon with my high school best friends.
So 5 of us(include me) went to sunway lagoon this morning. 
This time, I was aiming for extreme park, coz I didn't play that stuff before. 
But.... It gave dissapointed to me, especially flying fox!!


You have to be above 40kg to play flying fox.
I think should be no problem coz my weight is 40kg while I weighted in my house.
When I weight there, it's 39kg.... なんで......
sad..... I wanted to play that so badly....


When my friends ask me,


Friend : Which machine you like the most?

Me : I only know I can't play flying fox coz of my 1kg weight TwT.

Still had a lot of fun today~ 

Unfortunately , there're a lot of bad things happen also...
1. sook huei lost her couple ring
2. my brother's camera(water proff) the area where we insert battery & memory card was inflow of water. 


This camera bought 3years ago, I think the rubber is not elastic anymore. So that's why... will check the camera few days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment