Monday, October 10, 2011

Graduation, Penang & Langawi

Just graduated on last Saturday & just back from Penang & Langkawi yesterday.
So I'm gonna talk about my graduate 1st.
Penang & Langkawi will be later or next post.

Not much comment on graduation day.
Just 2 words "TIRED" & "SURPRISE" .
Slept around 2 or 3am then waked up at 6am for preparing & make up.
Reached MIB at 7.30am to meet my friends.
Scare of parking space so we went there by 1 car.

Then reached PJ Hilton about 8.15am for rehearsal.
Actually we don't have to be there so early.
They just only use 15 or 30 minutes to show us how to walk.
Never mind..... so it's time to get change & photo time~
After we got the cloth, not yet change. We got this kind of cupcake.


I think it's made by junior.
Well, appreciate the people who made this.
Sorry to say that..... it's ugly........
My face look so fat! (although it's already fat XD)
& also feel like you're eating your own face. 

Then the ceremony started at 11am, I think later than that.
& ended at 12-1pm something.
Omg.... so damn hungry.....
Then after the group photo, we start eating.
The food, not really nice though......(keep complaining XD)
Then photo time again~
Oh ya~ my certificate~


Before going back to MIB, my family came.  
I call them not to go coz the seat is expensive & they're still not decide want to attend or not & also I need to go for many trips(need $$ XD)!
So it was a surprise for me.  
& I got this~  flowers~


Thank you, dad, mom & bro.



No comments:

Post a Comment