Monday, May 2, 2011

Working Life

Many things happen in my interns....
I even quit the job but now I go back to the same place to work....
LoL! My friend got shock when I quit it and got shock again when I go back again.
Even my brother also laugh at me -.-
Anyway, sorry to make them worried.
Luckily the boss still accept me. 
I though I will call to the office today, I think the boss is away so it didn't happen.
I think most of the worker got a lot of "???" on their head when I back to work.

Honestly, this is a really really tough work for me. 
Though can last till the end but haihzzzz..... how useless I am....
Before that, most of us think that half year is short period, but now I really can feel that it's a bit long.
Now I trying to get use to the tiredness & trying to make myself happy.
& waiting my psp to come back!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment