Sunday, April 10, 2011

Memorable Sick

Got serious sick last week when I start intern.
I took 3 days off in the 1st week of my 1st job >.<, 
and I got my 1st red eye experience in this sick,
so this can be a very memorable sick in my life.

Actually I felt a bit sore throat on the last last Saturday before I go to Penang,(I think I sang too much when I went to singK alone.....)
Then it become serious on Sunday, 
I tried to eat less spicy food in the trip, (must try some coz you already there!)
and it starts coughing on Monday.

Monday night : when I'm back, went to see doctor and he said I got fewer!( I didn't feel it at all!)
Tuesday morning : work start, feel dizzy so I skip my work.
Wednesday : start working, fewer recover but running nose.
Tuesday : work, then at night, red eye appear and cough till sore throat again.
Friday and Saturday : Holiday but keep coughing non-stop, especially at night....

So this is the progress :

Sore throat > cough > fewer > running nose > red eye > sore throat.

This is how my red eye looks like...


Can't see well in here,
but can see very clearly in my phone.

I think red eye is very cool XD!!! heheh....

No comments:

Post a Comment