Monday, January 24, 2011

"Pak To"

Just came back from MIB Trolak Camp this evening.
It's a fun & awesome camp.
I'll write another post about this camp soon,
when I free.

Okay, back to topic.
There's so many sweet couple, too over sweeting.
& it's make me want to "pak to" too.
LOL!
Turning 20 this year.....
Should I find one too???

"BOYFRIEND WANTED ARRRHHHH!!!"
*shouting*

honestly, I don't like PDA.................
sry, i'm not open minded as Sharon.
it's make me & my friends don't know where to look at,
& i feel weird if we looking at someone with someone PDAing............
so i prefer to walk away....
i may be doing this in my future,
so this is a warning to my future self.......

2 comments:

  1. whoots!! my name is mentioned XD
    anyways, this whole dating thing; you just have to let it happen naturally. don't pressure yourself into dating otherwise it loses the whole purpose. date is because you enjoy each other's company don't do it because you feel like you need to. there's nothing wrong with starting late kay ;) cheers my friend. don't worry too much bout these things

    ReplyDelete