Monday, December 6, 2010

Success!!!

Successful made a birthday cake & delivered to my best friend just now~!!!
Although her birthday still have 2 days away.
A surprise to my friend coz I didn't told her about this before.
ya..... I'm so happy now!!! Can't wait to post it here >.<
enjoy~!

 Front 

 side

 back

again... my ugly words >.<
still working on it....

Well.... this is my 1st successful sugar paste cake I'm direct cover on the cake.
We cover the sugar paste on cake tin in college practical class. So this can be a little bit hard for us if we cover it on a real cake.
I do one before, 2 tier , & it look worst than this x100, the shape is so ugly, some more there's bubble in it.
& I forgot to put sugar in my cake, I add it last minute at the end, so the cake got a bit out of shape.
This time, I bought the cake in pasar malam. 0.0 
Sorry Li Lian, I hate my mixer so much so I try to avoid using it.....
Anyway....

Happy Birthday Li Lian!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment