Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pastry Pro

Went to pastry pro yesterday with my friends to buy ingredient for making CNY cookies.
Everyone were busy searching the ingredient for our cookies,
except me looking for my own stuff for Christmas. paiseh....

I plan to make gingerbread man for my bests friends and relatives,
since I'm in this course for almost 2 years and I didn't make any cakes and dessert for them to try.
Will start our job on making CNY cookies this week,
will be very busy during that time,
so I hope I have time to make gingerbread
& I already bought ginger powder, mixed spice, the gingerbread man cutter and container! >.<
I have to make this! If not everything gonna be ruined-.-

Well, I quite like the feel in pastry pro XD!
Especially there're a lots cutter, mold and equipment,
that's make me want to stay inside longer & want to buy everything!!
LoL!

No comments:

Post a Comment