Friday, August 6, 2010

Boyfriend


My mom sometime ask me this question(I think since this year),

Mom : "When will you get a boyfriend???"

after I talk about my couple friends & some couple stuff......

Then, my answer will always be,

Me: "I will pick one if there's any"

& blah blah blah~~

It seem like she want me to have a boyfriend so badly?

When I ask her why,

Mom : "ask only"

That's her reply.....

...................

Should I really get one now or???

Never mind....

I guess my requirement is too high....

hope my boyfriend's style will be something like japan visual kei style....
In MY DREAM!!! XD!!!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha~ maybe~ find one from japan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. japan de very "dai lam yan"
    i dun like doing housework..... XD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chibi, 1 day you will find your lovely prince "bai ma wang zhi"~ now we have to enjoy our single life~ LOL~ haha XD

    ReplyDelete