Thursday, April 22, 2010

Moldy Donut =.=

Completed a new donut design on 14 April 2010. I'm so lazy to upload this picture using camera, so I plan to use my phone to shoot then mobile upload to facebook. But, the picture goes like this....

Phone Camera

Phone Camera + flash

OMG!!! It's like a moldy donut. sign...... no choice, then back to my camera again & here goes>>> nice picture!!!

Camera

Camera

The different between the camera and the phone camera........


ADD-ON!

These are carnation clip, I made this long time ago, about February or March, but I didn't post online, some of my friends already see this in facebook and even real world. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. oh mi gosh!! cute!! love the contrasting colours!!
    continue with your work ^^ ganbari!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's why u need a camera instead of handphone camera

    ReplyDelete