Sunday, September 6, 2009

~夢~

I had a dream today...... a funny dream for me....

I dreamed i'm in the japanese karaoke, yume kukan(the only japaneseK i know) with my brother and some friends.....*stop* Aiya, i talk about some of the things that different from our karaoke. They don't have a small television like us to order the song(order the song... sounds weird), they use book. Then you have to search the artist name and song just like you searching a word in the dictionary(look like a nerd reading the big and thick dictionary). Key in the code in the remote control after you found your song(every song have a code) then you can sing~ with not the real video, music, and no vocal.( if someone don't know japanese, please bring your own lyrics). *continue my story* I open the book and start searching aあ and haは {ayumi hamasaki}(if not mistaken you must search their last name), but the book don't have the name, it's impossible since she is popular in japan. Then i ask the counter, i forgot what they're saying but still i do not get the answer. I go back to the room and just keep on searching her name. Then i wake up. The end!!!

The message of the dream is calling me to visit the shop! hahah~

No comments:

Post a Comment